Anne here. Some thoughts about Hong Kong:
- The skyline really is iconic
- Tropical storms are very dramatic, lashing rain, and bolts of thunder and lightning
- Hong Kong’s skyscrapers can look rather grey in the fog
- I learnt a lot about the history of Hong Kong and what a mad, wonderful anomaly it is
- I loved the traditional boats
- The Queen Elizabeth ship is huge
- Good customer service in Hong Kong is exemplary
- I loved the Star Ferry.
- Early morning Tai chi in the park should be a worldwide custom
The weather meant that we didn’t see the best of Hong Kong but I would love to come back and explore more.